JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: BDM
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB:
- Has to manage the team and support management to achieve optimum results in term of profitability and effective use of the Company’s human, technical and financial resources.
- Define the Responsibilities and the Authorities of your team in coordination with management. So that company can achieve the expected results in terms of Quality, Cost and Customer satisfaction in compliance to Company’s rules and regulations.
- Accountability and responsibility for revenue; drive the revenue of the Company to meet and exceed the target.
- Ensure each is held fully accountable to meet performance requirements; further develop leadership capabilities and enhance the overall human capital skills and knowledge base of all team members.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- As a Sales Executive core activity is to generate new client in form of
- Direct Customer
- Customer through franchise.
- Through Reference.
- Other means.
- Manage the Local sales lead and inquiries.
- Maintain relationship with the existing Customers.
- Monitor Monthly business growth of Company.
- Get new franchisee added to the network after proper evaluation and management approval.
- Introduce the new model or plan to get high growth through franchisee/Customer.
- Handle various commercial & industrial enquiries.
- Frequent visit to client and understand their requirements to get growth in business.
- Meet MEP Consultants / Architects to generate new business.
- Responsible to Coordinate with client and Project Manager / Project team for site survey
- Smooth handover of any new client to Project Manager for project execution
- Smooth takeover from Project Manager once the site work is completed.
- Maintain customer relation post installation.
- Handle any after sales service required by client and coordinate with team to execute it.
- Ensure smooth service in respect of after sales service.
- Zero complain in respect of after sales service.
- Reporting to BDM
- Project Manager